Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Okay...

I have pictures that I need to add ... I will add them...eventually!  However, I want to make sure those of you reading this have an update as to what is happening here...

Spencer graduates May 21, 2011 here in Concord.  His mother, brother, sister-in-law, and nephew will be coming from South Carolina.  My father, mother, brother, and sister-in-law will also be coming from Maryland and Florida. We will be participating in the Rock 'N Race Thursday, May 19th, hanging out Friday, May 20th, and attending the graduation May 21st.  The younger adults will be going to Boston to celebrate that night.  We're all looking forward to the gathering.

Spencer has applied for multiple jobs over the last few weeks and months.  I have received a contract for next year at my school.  Lucy is registered for school in 2 different schools in 2 different states -- neither school is in the city/state Spencer interviewed.

We don't know where we are moving.  We know we are moving.  Come June 30th our lease is up and we live in law school housing so we are out of this current location.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  We continue to hope the timing will work out and life will settle back into a routine (what's that?).

No comments: