Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend we spent picking blueberries, going for walks and riding bikes, playing on the playground, and going to "the farm." We have slowly been finishing our move into our new house (pictures will be posted soon).

The girls are settling into their routine at school. Lucy is in 4K and is learning to write letters that are not in her name. She sat on our front porch yesterday and practiced her As. Today she has swim lessons - much to her delight. Annie settled into her class like a pro. She amuses her teachers because she eats everything in her lunchbox. We expect she will have a growth spurt anytime now.

Spencer has settled into his routine, as well. He has a job interview Thursday - keep him in your prayers. He is enjoying his classes, although he feels like this year is less work than last. I've been reminding him he hadn't been in school for close to 15 years last year and he wasn't used to the pace.

I, too, have settled in at school. Trying to get papers graded; classrooms looking less like a cell and more like a playground. Our state testing is in October and I have to take everything down for the testing. Makes the going up a lot slower...I probably won't put my math posters up until after the test.

Again, pictures will be posted soon. I have lots but I can't find my USB cord. I may have to buy a new one...although, I'd rather buy a new camera!!!

Much love to you all....

No comments: