Last night Lucy and I decorated eggs. Lucy has found that she truly loves the whites of hard-boiled eggs. As such, I boiled about 2 dozen eggs and we died them with the traditional Pass egg decorating kit. Lucy loved it!
This morning we had overnight french toast and maple cured bacon. We attended South Congregational Church here in Concord. The sanctuary was filled with over 500 people, balloons, and pots of Easter Lillie's, tulips, and daffodils. Out of the 500 people I was the ONLY ONE with a hat!!! --- Proof that we are southerners, I suppose. Spencer joined the choir at the end for the Hallelujah Chorus. Lucy and Annie stayed in the nursery that was staffed by members of the local temple. Annie fell asleep in one of the father's laps - truly an Easter miracle.
We had lunch of ham, pineapple casserole, beans, and rolls. While the lunch was cooking Spencer hid the eggs in the backyard then we all went out and hunted for them. It was cold but fun.
A member at South took some family pictures in the sanctuary this morning. If she send them to me I will post them.
Much love to you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment