Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Today Lucy and I will go to see The Nutcracker at the Concord City Auditorium (The Audi). Annie will stay home while Spencer studies. Tomorrow our plans are BIG! We'll go to church in the morning, go to the law school for a locks and bagel breakfast put on by the Jewish Student Association (Hillel, I think is their name) and then the girls and I will visit Charmingfare Farm. I'm really looking forward to this event. Here is what they promise:

Santa Claus is having a big party at Charmingfare Farm in Candia,NH. You will take a 30-minute horse-drawn wagon ride along the Christmas trail to the secret party location. Visit with Santa and his many costumed characters,as they mix and mingle around a bonfire. Music,fun activities,sugar cookies and hot cocoa are all part of the celebration. After the party, the Tractor Train Ride will take you to see Santas live reindeer.

Doesn't it sound like FUN? I can't wait!!!

No comments: