We visited Rollins Park in Concord. A beautiful setting. There's a little house across from the park that is TOO cute and for sale. Way too expensive, though!
We had a picnic lunch and some fun on the playground. Here are some pictures of Lucy and Annie.
Spencer's second day of orientation at Franklin Pierce Law Center. He seems to be enjoying it. There was a family reception tonight for spouses and significant others. There are tons of little girls around Lucy's age in the group.
The good news - well, CS Lewis put it best: "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one” We are NOT alone!!!
1 comment:
Hi Laura,
Everything there looks so beautiful, and the girls are just precious! Thanks for starting this blog to keep us in touch. I have been thinking about you so much lately, and hoping all was going well there. It sounds like it is.
I was really nervous at the beginning of this school year, but we have been in a few weeks and it feels so natural now. : )
Love and hugs,
Melissa
Post a Comment